Do you ever have trouble with dry, tough pork chops? Panko Crusted Pork Chops is a simple recipe to guarantee you great tasting pork chops that are tender and juicy!
One of the best kitchen tools I ever invested in was a digital meat thermometer. This will save you ever having to cut into meat to check for doneness.
Panko Crusted Pork Chops
Author: Laureen King
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp. milk
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- oil olive for frying
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Set up 3 stations, I use pie plates for this.
- Station 1 - flour
- Station 2- mix together eggs and milk
- Station 3 - mix together panko bread crumbs, paprika, garlic powder, thyme, salt & pepper
- Heat olive oil to large frying pan.
- Dust pork chops with flour, shake off excess.
- Immediately dip into egg mixture.
- Then press into bread crumb mixture ensuring good coating of bread crumbs.
- Brown pork chops medium heat just until golden brown on each side.
- Transfer to baking pan to finish cooking in the oven.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or internal temperature of 165 degrees.
Enjoy these other pork chop recipes, Pork Chops Cordon Bleu and Pork Chops in Brandy Mushroom Sauce.