Amazing tasting Oatmeal Caramel Cookies start with an exceptional oatmeal cookie that is topped with chewy caramel then drizzled with chocolate!
Oatmeal Caramel Cookies will fly off the plate. The oatmeal cookie is one of my favourite cookie recipes, but topping it with chewy caramel and chocolate take these cookies to a whole new level! There is nothing better than a batch of homemade oatmeal cookies or my other favorite Chocolate Chip cookies.
Oatmeal Caramel Cookies
Homemade Oatmeal Caramel Cookies start with an exceptional oatmeal cookie that is topped with gooey caramel and drizzled with chocolate!Print Pin Rate
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 3/4 cup coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla
- 28 caramels
- 6 tbsp heavy cream
- 3 oz chocolate
- In a large mixing bowl beat together butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add vanilla and egg. Mix until well combined.
- In separate bowl mix together flour, oatmeal, coconut, baking powder, baking soda, salt.
- Add flour mix a bit a time to butter mix until combined.
- Using scooper make 24 even cookies, press, refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Bake 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- In medium saucepan heat cream and caramels until caramels are melted.
- Top each oatmeal cookie with a dollop of caramel.
- Melt 3 oz chocolate in microwave at 50% power.
- Drizzle over cookies.
Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 179mg | Potassium: 103mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 305IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 0.7mg
More great cookie recipes Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies