Are you looking for a great recipe for Pumpkin Pie? This recipe will have everyone LOVING Pumpkin Pie, even those that claim they don't like Pumpkin Pie will be coming back for seconds. This no- bake version has a delicious cheese cake layer, topped with a pudding pumpkin layer, then a final layer of whipped cream. The original recipe is from Kraft Foods from a page I clipped out of a magazine from 1991. I modified the recipe a tad, such as doubling the cream cheese layer. The recipe is so quick and simple to prepare; make your own graham pie crust or buy a pre-made one.
No Bake Triple Layer Pumpkin Pie
by Laureen King from ArtandtheKitchen -adapted from Kraft Foods
- 1 8oz pkg. Philadelphia Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. cold half and half (can use milk if desired)
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 5 cups thawed Cool Whip topping
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 2 pkgs (4-serving size) Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 can (16oz) pumpkin
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/4 tsp. cloves
- Mix cream cheese, 2 tbsp. half and half and sugar with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gently fold in 3 cups Cool Whip Topping.
- Spread on bottom on pie crust.
- Pour 1 cup half and half into large mixing bowl, add both pkgs of vanilla pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk until well blended 1-2 minutes.
- Let stand 3 minutes.
- Stir in pumpkin and spices and mix well.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Top with 2 cups Cool Whip topping.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours prior to serving.